As problematic and difficult as Japanese Knotweed is, it can be safely, effectively and relatively cheaply removed and controlled.
Removal, control and eradication requires the services of a specialist company with access to the technology, equipment, products and most importantly knowledge and experience of dealing with Japanese Knotweed.
We work closely with researchers and manufacturers, and use the latest proven herbicides and treatments. The use of herbicides/weed killers purchased from garden centres may appear to have some short term affect but will not produce any long term results or effective control.
Please do not try to dig out, cut back, or remove Japanese knotweed. The waste/cuttings generated can quickly produce viable new plants and will allow the Knot weed to spread. Disturbing the soil or digging out the roots actually stimulates the plant and has the reverse effect than the intended one of controlling the plant. The Environment Agency has very clear guidelines on how to get rid of Japanese Knotweed.
Who do we provide our Knotweed Removal Services to?
Japanese Knotweed Removal Ltd is focused on the identification, safe and environmentally sympathetic control, removal and eradication of Japanese Knotweed and other “difficult weeds” for a range of customers including:
- Private homeowners and domestic tenants
- Large & small property developers and landowners
- Commercial, retail, & industrial clients
- Estate agents, property valuers, and solicitors
Take Advantage of Our Free Knotweed Site Visit
Our free site visit is open to all. Simply give us a call and we'll arrange a convenient time to carry out a basic examination and survey. We'll leave you with the results of the survey and a free no obligation quotation should any work be required.
Why you Really need to consider a Japanese Knotweed Removal service like ours:
- Japanese Knotweed is an increasing problem that is being ignored by many landowners.
- Japanese knotweed is a difficult plant and if left unchecked can have severe and expensive consequences on buildings, land and the environment - the longer it's left, the higher the cost.
- If you're trying to sell a property with Knotweed problems, you will probably experience a drop in value and complications with the sale.
- Planning permission on plots with Japanese Knotweed will in most cases be refused without a Japanese knotweed eradication management program in place. (click here for our Program Options)
- Japanese knotweed can be easily, effectively and relatively cheaply controlled. (click here to see our range of treatment options and combinations various to suit all budgets and time scales.)
Some of the problems caused by Japanese Knotweed:
- Weakening of house and building foundations
- Integral damage of roads, pathways, and paved areas
- Damage to free stanading structures such as walls & pillars
- Destruction of native wild-life habitats
- Unseen damage to underground pipes, drains, and ducting
Why use Japanese Knotweed Removal Ltd
As well as advising you on the most cost effective options available to you for treating, controlling and eradicating Japanese Knotweed we can also assist your negotiations by producing Japanese Knot weed management programs for banks building societies, surveyors, valuers, potential buyers and tenants of properties affected by Japanese knotweed.
Whatever your problem or circumstances we can produce a solution and action plan to remedy your Japanese knotweed, that is economically realistic.